There is no fee to attend the MSS Fall Conference!
A benefit of being a member of the Minnesota Surgical Society
Non-Member Fee is $100
September 29, 2023
- Surgical Potpourri I: .75 credit
- Guest Speaker: VV ECMO Lessons Learned from COVID: .5 credit (COVID mandate: .5)
- ACS Foundation Chapter Fund Initiative: .25 credit
- Trauma Paper Session: .75 credit (trauma mandate: .75)
- Guest Speaker: Development and Validation of a Prehospital
Triage Model for the Severely Injured Trauma Patient: 1 credit (trauma mandate: 1)
Total: 3.25 credits
September 30, 2023
- Surgical Potpourri II: .75 credit
- Remarkable Cases: .50 credit
- Guest Speaker: A Better Way to Die: .75 credit
- Surgical Potpourri III: .75 credit
Total: 2.75 credits
CME EVALUATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
Please complete the online evaluation form to claim your total CME credits for the MSS Fall Conference. Please complete the evaluation form by Sunday, October 29, 2023.
- Have your ACS ID ready.
- Certificates will be emailed on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
- Click on the button below to complete the evaluation form.
The American College of Surgeons wishes to recognize and thank the following
companies for their commercial promotion towards this educational activity:
BD Becton, Dickinson and Company
Friday, September 29, 2023
Surgical Potpourri I
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Surgical Potpourri II
Case Report Session
Surgical Potpourri III