MSS is excited to announce our 2022 Fall Conference will be in person!
September 30-October1, 2022
Highlights of of the fall conference include:
- Speed Mentoring Session
- Invited Guest Speakers
- Paper Competition
- Trauma Paper Competition
- ACS Update
The educational activity has now been approved for 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, a maximum of 1.50 hours meet the requirements for Trauma*
*The content of this activity may meet certain mandates of regulatory bodies. Please note that ACS has not and does not verify the content for such mandates with any regulatory body. Individual physicians are responsible for verifying the content satisfies such requirements.
STEP ONE | CME EVALUATION
- Submit your CME evaluation, click here
- Submit evaluation by Sunday, October 30, 2022
STEP TWO | CME CERTIFICATE
- Let us know how you’d like to receive your CME certificate. Either by email or if you’ll download it from your MyCME page. This question is asked on the evaluation.
- CME certificates will be sent no later than Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
- Your MyCME page will be updated up to six weeks after the Fall Conference.
- Please direct any additional credit claiming requests or questions to MyCME@facs.org.
Friday, September 30, 2022
Surgical Potpourri I
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Surgical Potpourri II
Surgical Potpourri III
88 South 6th St
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Room Rate: $109 plus tax per night
We invite you to participate in the Minnesota Surgical Society Fall Conference as an exhibitor. The 2022 meeting will take place at the Westin Marriott in Minneapolis, MN on September 30-October 1, 2022.
This meeting is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your company before surgeons, residents, and medical students from Minnesota. Through your participation, your products and services will gain exposure to professionals with significant purchasing power.
Attendees will be encouraged to visit each booth to collect passport stamps that allows them to enter to win prizes. Approximately 75 surgeons attend the fall conference meeting each year. The fee to exhibit is $1,500.
Thank you in advance for all you do for the field of surgery and surgical innovation. We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!
Exhibitor Fee – $1,500
- Registration for two representatives (Additional reps will be $100 each)
- One 6 ft. skirted tables and two chairs
- Admittance to meals and breaks.
- Participation in the “Exhibitor Passport” where attendees collect vendor signatures to win prizes
- Company name recognition on signage, onsite program, and MSS web site
Virtual Exhibitor – $500
Can’t exhibit in person, but still want to support the meeting and advertise your products?
- Virtual exhibit booth includes: – Virtual booth on MSS web site
- Company listed on MSS Website Exhibitor Page
- Company acknowledgment in Annual Meeting Information
MSS Tax ID: 41-1433698
QUESTIONS? Contact email@example.com