2021 MSS FALL CONFERENCE
Abstract Submission Timeline
August 23, 2021 Abstracts Due at 11:59pm
September 1, 2021 Abstract Acceptance Notification and Oral Competition Participants
Announced & Meeting Registration Required
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by August 23, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the MSS Abstract submission website using the online submission form. Please be sure to read all instructions, information, and policies closely.
- Upload graph or charts in .jpg format only (not counted in the 3,000 characters)
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 3,000 characters.
- Your abstract will be accepted either as a podium presentation or poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on October 7, 2021 if his/her abstract is accepted.
HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR SUBMISSION
- If submitting an abstract using the following headings: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- If submitting a case review use the following headings: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion, Conclusion.
- Once you select the type of submission, these fields will appear. You DO NOT need to type these headings in your fields.
You must indicate on the submission form if you’d like to be considered for the following paper competitions. We will check for eligibility.
TRAUMA PAPER WINNER
- Please indicate that your abstract should be considered for this award on the online abstract form.
- You must be a resident to be eligible for this award.
- The winner will be announced prior to the meeting
- The winner will represent the Minnesota COT at a regional trauma meeting.
MSS BEST PAPER AWARD
- The abstracts must be submitted and presented by a resident, research, or medical student.
- Each eligible presenter will be judged at the time of their presentation during the meeting.
- Please indicate that you’d like to be considered for this award on the online abstract form.
Winner will be announced on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
There is no fee to attend the MSS Fall Conference for current chapter members – a member benefit!
Non-Members the cost is $175 – includes your 2021 and 2022 MSS Membership.
Join Us at the Virtual Fall Conference
Each exhibitor will have a web page in our Virtual Exhibit Hall. “Booths” will contain a logo, description of your product and services, and contact information. Plus, we have additional exhibit levels for you to review. Each company rep will include a virtual business card that includes the contact information for each rep.