MSS 2019 Fall Conference
October 4-5 | W Minneapolis – Foshay | MN
2019 MSS FALL CONFERENCE
Abstract Submission Timeline
August 4, 2019
Abstracts Due at 11:59pm
August 23, 2019
Abstract Acceptance Notification and Oral Competition Participants
Announced & Meeting Registration Required
September 4, 2019
Reserve your room @ W Minneapolis – Foshay. Click here to reserve your room.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by August 4, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the MSS Abstract submission website using the online submission form. Please be sure to read all instructions, information, and policies closely.
- Upload graph or charts in .jpg format only (not counted in the 3,000 characters)
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 3,000 characters.
- Your abstract will be accepted either as a podium presentation or poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on October 4-5, 2019 if his/her abstract is accepted.
HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR SUBMISSION
- If submitting an abstract using the following headings: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- If submitting a case review use the following headings: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion, Conclusion.
- Once you select the type of submission, these fields will appear. You DO NOT need to type these headings in your fields.
You must indicate on the submission form if you’d like to be considered for the following paper
competitions. We will check for eligibility.
TRAUMA PAPER WINNER
- Please indicate that your abstract should be considered for this award on the online abstract form.
- You must be a resident to be eligible for this award.
- The winner will be announced prior to the meeting
- The winner will represent the Minnesota COT at a regional trauma meeting.
MSS BEST PAPER AWARD
- The abstracts must be submitted and presented by a resident, research, or medical student.
- Each eligible presenter will be judged at the time of their presentation during the meeting.
- Please indicate that you’d like to be considered for this award on the online abstract form.
- Winner will be announced on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
We are delighted to inform you that the 2019 Fall Conference Meeting of the Minnesota Surgical Society, A Chapter of the American College of Surgeons will be October 4-5, 2019. Your company is extremely important to the profession and we would like to cordially invite you to showcase your products or services.